Rider EVA Series: Windsurfing Direct Exclusive!
Time tested shapes that bring a smile to all faces.
Combining stable entry level boards and progressive freeride boards, Bridging the gap between planing boards and lightwind longboards. The Rider is the board that covers the widest scope of users in all wind conditions: windsurfing for everyone, every time and everywhere.
Its long and wide shape provides fast, smooth glide in light wind and plenty of stability for even the most nervous beginners. Learning and progressing is easy and the Cool Rider lets you do it in style!
The perfect balance of width and volume distribution make each of the 3 sizes very comfortable to sail.
* A wide and long shape, with a wide tail: stable at slow speeds, fast to glide and transitions smoothly from non-planing to planing. 60cm daggerboard: generates powerful lift, providing high performance upwind ability, speed and racing fun.
* The dagger board setup can be easily added or removed giving versatility to beginners and intermediates.
* Center strap option makes sailing a breeze for beginners and progressors. Outboard strap positions for planing.
* The Dual Deck Shape combines a full rail with the comfort of a rounded deck giving the rider a great platform to learn on.
* 3mm-4mm EVA deck for comfort and safety
* Rider 160 with single screw removable centerfin Comes with an extra Power Box FR 36cm fin and Plug
* Rider 180 & 200 with 60cm retracting dagger board
* Complete with footstraps
* Many footstrap position options - for learning to use straps or performance placement
* Intergrated handle in the front
* Durable AST construction
optimum weight and
construction for every-day use. A thick, durable outer skin gives the
board hull a high strength, ding and impact resistance. Strategic use of
glass reinforcements ensures an adequate stiffness.
Fabien Vollenweider (Tabou Shaper) comments:
"The Rider EVA delivers the performance we look for in a entry, progression and recreational board. Easy to learn the basics because of the stability and lots of comfort with the EVA Deck pad. Durability is top of the line!”
one bolt tendon twist on foot, Fiberspar Carbon
extension, uphaul - all with free Beginner to Winner Instructional DVD.
upgrade to Fiberspar Reflex Carbon or 3200 30% carbon mast on Gaastra
Pilot or Gaastra Freetime rig.